The people may have tremendous potentials but because of the way they proceed by others. The way others people look at, values, thinking, talk about them. they never get a chance to use their potentials.
A brand is basically a promise. When you have a brand, it’s a promise that you make and are known for keeping to the person who you are asking or trying to influence.
Human being decide emotionally and justify logically. If you have a good personal brand, people are willing to pay you more for your product or service.
A brand always begins with your values. What can you stand for? Quality, Excellence, Responsiveness, Team work. Innovation, Leadership. Then when you clear about this, you can build a tremendous personal brand by starting with a principal & integrity.
There is no better reputation you can have other than people to say that when they business with you always you full your promises.
The 8 Laws of Branding:
- Specialization: It means if you have to focus your brand one area for achievement. You can’t be okay for everyone. You can choose the specialize on your product, your company or industry, your community, media etc. But you have to be focus on one thing.
- Leadership: You have to be knowledgeable, recognize, respected and skilled people so that you can be a leader on your field. In other words, it’s how you interact with others to produce results.
- Personality: your brand must be built around your personality. It is the unique combination of skills, experience and personality that you want the world to see you. It is the telling of your story and how it reflects your conduct, behavior, spoken and unspoken words and attitudes.
- Distinctiveness: When you have created your personal brand, you have to express that a unique way.
- Visibility: To be an effective, your personal brand must be seen in consistently. When you form a brand, people will not see your networking. Very often people hire you buy from you and recommend you.
- Utility: Your behavior behind closed doors must match your public brands. You have to know your marketplace. Always give something back to your profession and community.
- Persistence: If you want, your personal brand to establish then give a time to grow. Stick with your brand without changing your idea repeatedly.
- Goodwill: Creating goodwill among people is important in almost every area of your life. Spreading goodwill makes people feel good about you and it inspires them to spread goodwill to others. In business, creating goodwill can help you to build relationships that ensure the long-term success of your business.