The process plant and machinery used for jackfruit processing can vary depending on the specific product being produced. Here are some common types of machinery used in jackfruit processing:
- Jackfruit cutter: This machine is used to cut the jackfruit into smaller pieces for further processing. It can be manual or automated, and can handle large volumes of jackfruit.
- De-seeding machine: This machine is used to remove the seeds from the jackfruit pieces. It can be a manual or automated process, depending on the volume of production.
- Juicer: A juicer is used to extract the juice from the jackfruit. The extracted juice can be used for making various products, such as drinks or jam.
- Pulping machine: This machine is used to convert the jackfruit flesh into a pulp. The pulp can be used for making various products, such as jam or paste.
- Drying machine: A drying machine is used to dry the jackfruit slices, chips, or cubes to increase their shelf life. This can be done through various methods, such as solar drying or mechanical drying.
- Canning and packaging machines: These machines are used for packaging and canning of jackfruit products, such as canned jackfruit or jackfruit chips.
- Freezing machine: A freezing machine is used to freeze the jackfruit products, such as frozen jackfruit slices or cubes, for longer shelf life and easy transportation.
Overall, the choice of machinery for jackfruit processing will depend on the specific product being produced and the volume of production. A combination of manual and automated processes can be used to optimize the production process and maximize efficiency.